Friday, November 7, 2014

Reiterating May 13, 2012 - Nov 7, 2014 a Journey or an era!

Almost after two and half year today i returned to this blog and really excited to read what i had posted at that time. Seems like a dream which get refreshed in your memory. Now, i understand why people like to write dairy (lol dear Diary).

In these two and half years, where most of things really had changed but few are still the same. And, one of that thing is Load shedding :) i guess its here to stay and even getting worst with each passing year.

The good things in these years were many (in ascending order):
  1. In Sept 2012 started my MS in Software Engineering and completed that on Sept 05, 2014.
  2. Made good friends at EME
  3. Got engaged in Nov 2012.
  4. oh! Got married too in April 2013. And, given my exams right after my reception
  5. Blessed with a Son (Khizar) in March 2014.
  6. Blessed with nephew (Ashar) in April 2014.
  7. Parents performed Haj-e-Akbar in Oct 2014.
  8. Completed many successful projects in my professional career.
Just reiterated the last 2.5 year and thanks to Almighty i am blessed man indeed. May Allah keep his blessing upon me. 

Let see what life has next for me. Btw, soon completing my 3 year Journey with my current organization.

No comments: